I can’t type this post without hearing the song from “The Sound of Music”…”these are a few of my favorite things!” Do you have that song stuck in your head now? You’re welcome! Hehe!
My plan is to share with you from time to time some of my newest favorite things/places/products that I am enjoying. I love reading these posts on other blogs, so here goes…
- First I had to include these soaps & cleaners from Mrs. Meyer’s. They are limited edition and Lilac scented…so of course they are “right up my alley” (just another Stephanie-ism…don’t mind those!). I bought my little collection at Target. They make my house smell like Mackinac Island! And they do a great job of cleaning, as well! Her products are earth- friendly and contain essential oils from flowers and herbs…no harsh chemicals! A total win win in my book!
- My next favorite thing are these new Essie nail polishes…once again from Target. The pale pink polish is called “Mademoiselle”, and I think it’s going to look gorgeous with the rose gold glitter multi dimension top coat called “A Cut Above”. I mean seriously, aren’t they to die for?! Gorgeous! And then the corally pinky color…swoon…is perfect for summer. It’s called “Funships”…how cute is that??!! Can’t wait to try these new shades out!
- My third favorite thing are these gorgeous statement necklaces from none other than…Target. Pair them with the new rose gold earring set from Charming Charlie and they are even more amazing! So spring and summery! I just love them! And currently I’m head over heels in love with anything rose gold, so I had to have those earrings! And, look at them paired with the new polishes!! Heart be still!
- I’ve found a new love at Starbucks…didn’t know that was even possible…the Strawberry Acai Refresher, made with lemonade instead of water, & 3 pumps of mango (more like 6 pumps if you get a Venti or Trenta)! A barista at the hospital came up with this concoction, so I can’t take credit for it. He calls it, “The Olaf”! It’s like summer in a cup! It’s delightful!!! Go get one…you’ll see what I mean.
- I’m loving this new-ish candle from Bath & Body Works called Limoncello! While visiting my husbands cousin in Chicago, she had it burning in her house. It smelled so nice, I knew I had to have it! It smells so lemony and fresh. And, now reminds me of that trip to Chicago every time I light it! I love candles! And, I’m usually a Yankee Candle girl, but now I’m looking forward to trying new scents from Bath & Body Works.
- My amazing coworkers threw me a Starbucks themed…they know me so well…birthday potluck this year. It was awesome! They even made me some cappuccino cupcakes…very Pinteresty! My 2 besties at work got me a birthday bag full of goodies including the most fitting decorative tea towel…perfect for my kitchen! I love it! You can purchase it on Amazon here! Thanks, ladies…you’re the best!
- I discovered a new photo editing app that I love called Lumie! Y’all know I love anything with glitter, right? Well, in this app you can add glitter effects to your photos along with other cool features! Here are a few of my glitterfied photos…Try it for yourself! As an avid Instagrammer, I love finding new exciting ways to spruce up my photos! Love this Lumie app!
- And speaking of photos…I have been getting Recently magazines in the mail every month since December…and I love them!!! Recently is another app where you download your favorite photos every month, and then they are arranged for you in a high quality artistic magazine. It’s like subscribing to your life! And now you can send your magazines to your friends and family. Perfect gift right? The magazines are a monthly subscription and cost $8.99 a month. Not bad considering you’ll actually get to enjoy looking at your photos & get them off your phone! Check out the app! If you decide you want to order you own magazines, leave your email in a comment section below, & I’ll send you a link to get a month free! I took several photos to show some examples of how the magazines are set up….
- Another thing I’ve been loving are these chuao chocolate bars. I first tried the potato chip chocolate bar during a Starbucks coffee & planner break at work….and it was amaze-balls! But buying them from Starbucks will cost you like half your life savings. So my handsome hubby found them at Target for me for half the price. He’s quite the catch, right? Feeding my chocolate addiction while keeping us on budget…I’d expect nothing less! We’ve tried the bacon bar & the smores bar as well. Both were to die for! Next one I want to try is the firecracker- chocolate with a hint of chipotle & pop rocks! Can’t wait to try more!
- And, last but certainly not least, I’m loving my Erin Condren Life Planner. I took the plunge & splurged on a life planner in January, & I’m officially hooked! Erin has quite the following of planner addicts. And, I can totally see why. If you would like your own life planner, use my link here and receive $10 off! More info about my planner (aka my baby) coming soon!
Thank you you for joining me today. I hope you found something that you love! See you next time!
Join My Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest posts via email, as well as My Monthly Newsletter that includes goodies like Printables, Worksheets, Recipes, Favorite Pins, & a New Spotify Playlist to put some pep in your step! It's like a party in your inbox!