I love to bake. Plain and simple. And as we are approaching fall (my favorite time of year), I’m ready to dust off my KitchenAid Mixer, grab the measuring cups, & start baking up some homemade goodness. I’ve gathered 20 cookie recipes that I’d be overjoyed to have in my cookie jar….thank you, Pinterest! Some recipes are fun, some are old familiar classics, & there’s even one for our four legged friends! So pull up a comfy chair, grab your coffee, and get ready to start day dreaming of sugary deliciousness! Are you ready? Let’s get baking!
- First let’s start with a classic…big fat chewy chocolate chip cookies. Is there anything better than fresh hot chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk? Try this recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything for the ultimate chocolate chip cookie!
- Next try these Rolo Cookies…hey, any recipe that combines candy and cookies I’m in love with!
- I think kiddos would love these French Fry Cookies with “Ketchup Buttercream…how cute are they?
- These Watercolor Cookies look beautiful…a little more work and preparation but could double as a kids activity too if you have little bakers in your midst!
- These Extra Super Duper Chocolatey 100% Resist Proof Dark Chocolate Pudding Cookies are definitely on the to do list when the weather turns cooler! Mmmm!
- Macaroons seem intimidating to me…but they’re so pretty aren’t they?
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies…my mouth is already watering!
- I’ve never been to Disneyland, but now we can have a taste of the magic in our own kitchens with these Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Need I say more about the S’Mores Cookie Cups? Heart. Be. Still.
- Speaking of fall…is there anything better than melt in your mouth Pumpkin Cookies and a latte on a crisp fall day?
- As you all know I’m pretty crazy about anything coffee, so these Cappuccino Cookies sound outstanding!
- It wouldn’t be an Ultimate List of Cookie Recipes without a recipe for our four legged furry friends….check out these Dog Cookies!! Woof woof!!
- Another classic recipe using a favorite classic candy…I had to include this recipe for M&M Cookies.
- I’ve never attempted to make meringues, but these Kool Aid Meringue Cookies look scrumptious enough to tempt me to try.
- I love love LOVE Girl Scout Cookies…so why not try to make them at home? Here’s a recipe for Homemade Samoa Cookies…my favorite!
- Snickerdoodles are so yummy! Can’t wait to try this recipe.
- I had my very first taste of PopRocks recently and couldn’t stop giggling! These Firecracker Sugar Cookies would be a ton of fun to make with the littles! Let the giggles mixed with a sugar high begin!
- These Jello Cookies also look like a recipe the kiddos would love! They’re so cute & colorful!
- Monster Cookies have been on my list to try for a while. Time to pull out the sugar & vanilla and give these a try!
- And, last but certainly not least, this recipe will be made probably way sooner than my waistline needs, Brookies literally combine my 2 favorite oven baked faves…brownies and chocolate chip cookies! Insane!
I hope you found some nugget of goodness & are looking forward to fall baking as much as I am. My mouth is watering! I’m ready to pour a tall glass of cold milk and get to preheating the oven! Happy Baking!
Get My Weekly Newsletter
Subscribe to get my latest posts via email, as well as My Weekly Newsletter that includes goodies like Printables, Worksheets, Recipes, Favorite Pins, & a New Spotify Playlist to put some pep in your step! It's like a party in your inbox!